Select from our services on the left
"I am going to retire within the next 5 years or so, and want an advisor to help me prepare for and guide me through retirement."
Retirement Financial Planning Service
- A free, no obligation 30 minute introductory meeting via phone or video chat (like Facetime, Skype or Webex) to see if we are best suited to serve you
- 4-6 meetings in the first 1-2 years depending on the complexity of the situation
- Annual reviews with a semiannual check in during following years
- Reasonable, ongoing access to your financial planner
- Comprehensive financial analysis of:
- Net worth
- Budgeting and cashflow
- Retirement income planning
- Saving for college or the futures of children and grandchildren
- Investment allocation
- Insurance planning and risk management
- Tax strategies*
- Estate planning strategies**
- Investment portfolio management
- Ongoing financial planning and advisement
- Access to financial organization and management software and tools
Cost: Starting at $2,500 per quarter
Based upon the complexity of your situation and the responsibilities delegated to us.
This service is best suited for individuals or families with a net worth of $1 million.
Clients may choose to deduct fees for service from their investment accounts.
* Tax preparation, bookkeeping, and complex tax advisement is offered through our sister company Great Path Tax Services. Additional fees may be incurred, discounted, or waived based on each individual situation. We will also work with your current accountant, bookkeeper, or CPA in developing tax strategies if desired. ** We do not offer legal advice or legal document preparation. We discuss and assess courses of action in conjunction with your business and/or estate planning attorney.