Select from our services on the left
"We are a family looking for clarity with competing demands on our money.
We want to be on a great path toward financial freedom and independence while enjoying a meaningful life.
We would like to work with an advisor to address multiple financial issues over at least one year."
Family Financial Planning Service
- A free, no obligation 30 minute introductory meeting via phone or video chat (like Facetime, Skype or Webex) to see if we are best suited to serve you
- Usually 4-6 meetings in the first 1-2 years depending on the complexity of the situation
- Annual reviews plus semiannual check in during the following years
- Reasonable, ongoing access to your financial planner during the time of engagement
- Basic financial analysis of:
- Net worth
- Personal budgeting and cashflow
- Personal savings goals
- Retirement savings
- Investment allocation
- Insurance planning and risk management
- Personal tax strategies*
- Estate planning education**
- Investment portfolio management
- Ongoing financial planning and advisement
- Access to financial organization and management software and tools
- First year: starting at $5,000, paid in monthly or quarterly installments
- Following years: varies based upon the complexity of your situation and the responsibilities delegated to us.
* Tax preparation, bookkeeping, and complex tax advisement is offered through our sister company Great Path Tax Services. Additional fees may be incurred, discounted, or waived based on each individual situation. We will also work with your current accountant, bookkeeper, or CPA in developing tax strategies if desired. ** We do not offer legal advice or legal document preparation. We discuss and assess courses of action in conjunction with your business and/or estate planning attorney.